thebeerbong bruger egne cookies samt cookies fra evt. tredjeparter for at huske dine indstillinger og præferencer, vise dig målrettede annoncer, trafikmåling og tracking af dit besøg på hjemmesiden. Med andre ord bruger vi cookies til at gøre din oplevelse bedre. Ved at klikke “Luk & Accepter” accepterer du denne brug af cookies. Ønsker du ikke at acceptere brugen af cookies, er det nødvendigt at forlade hjemmesiden eller blokere cookies i din browser.
Petanque 6 Balls
Petanque is a classic outdoor game which can be played all through Spring and Summer. Challenge your friends and family to see who has the best arm! Hours worth of fun for all ages.
- Petanque with 6 balls
- 1x storage box
- 1x Pig (wooden ball)
- 1x measuring tape
- Diameter: 7,4 cm
- Weight: 720 gram pr ball
- Players: 1-6
How to play
- A quick game of rock, paper, scissors will determind who starts
- 1 vs 1 with 3 balls each, 2 vs 2 with 3 balls each and 3 vs 3 with 2 balls each
- Throw the pig (wooden ball) to determind where to throw the petanque balls
- 1 throw: You throw one team at a time and try to get as close to the pig as possible
- After that it's always the team who is furthest from the pig who throws again
- The team that gets 13 points first wins
Show your friends and family who has the best arm! The game of petanque is recommended as a family game but also as a fun drinking game with your friends.